At the start of what is a four hour experience, you will enjoy a two-hour boat cruise through the romantic canal district of Amsterdam. As well as enjoying a delicious breakfast on board, while learning about the history and highlights of the city. Seeing Amsterdam from the water is truly a unique experience, and a must-do while in this city!
Then, you will be escorted to the Rijksmuseum where you will be met by your professional guide. On your two hour museum tour, you will learn about how the collection reveals the political, religious, and social ideals that helped create our modern ideas of tolerance, and liberalism. Other highlights include Rembrandt’s ‘The Nightwatch’, Delftware owned by a Dutch Queen, The Great Hall, The Gallery of Honour, and ship models fit for royalty.
This tour truly is showing you the best the city has to offer: art, food, water, architecture, and history.
- 2 hour canal cruise with a guide on -board
- 2 hour Rijksmuseum guided tour
- Breakfast and beverages on the canal boat
- Admission to the Rijksmuseum
- Accommodation pick up and drop offs
- Gratuities / tips (optional)
- Entry into special exhibitions