Long layovers are no fun, especially when there’s a beautiful city out there ready to be discovered. If you are in Amsterdam waiting for your next travel adventure and have some time to spare, why not spend it outside exploring the city? In under 25 minutes, your private driver and local guide will have you in Amsterdam Central, ready to help you make the most of your time.
Let our local guide show you the city in a 100% personalized layover tour. We recommended at least four hours for walking around and experiencing the historic centre, leaving you plenty of time to be dropped back at the airport.
See incredible sights like:
- Central Amsterdam highlights
- Walk past Anne Frank’s House and stunning local neighbourhoods, where there can be time to stop for coffee and apple pie.
- Perhaps the Red Light District interests you more?
- Or are you an art enthusiast? Then in 2 hours you could see with the Van Gogh Museum or the Rijksmuseum with our professional art historians.
Believe it; we know exactly how to make just a few hours count!
Let us know what you have in mind. We will do our best so that you can cover everything on your bucket list in the shortest amount of time. Dull layovers are a thing of the past, let us create your perfect Amsterdam experience.
- Private airport pick up, and drop off
- A local, professional guide for 4 hours (minimum)
- 100% adaptable to your needs and interests
- Any admission/ entry tickets (as required)
Does not include:
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities / tips (optional)