Did you know that the Netherlands was the first country to have gay marriage?
Discover Amsterdam in a different way on our Amsterdam LGBTQ tour! Experience the gay-scene, discover the well known gay hotspots of the city, on a Gay Tour by local gay guides. We will tell you all about gay culture and history.
Do you know the background of the gay monument? Drink and dance with us at the famous gay strip of Amsterdam; The Reguliersdwarsstraat and stroll along with the well-known gay information points and sex shops.
What you’ll do
With a loud and proud track record of supporting LGBTQ rights, Amsterdam has long been home to an energetic LGBTQ community.
Join one of our hosts on a personalized experience in which you will explore the significant sites relating to the LGBTQ movement in the city.
Stroll from Amstel, a cornerstone neighborhood in the city’s LGBT history (might we suggest popping into Chez René or Amstel 54 – iconic spots) to Reguliersdwarsstraat, the heart, and soul of Amsterdam’s LGBTQ scene.
Allow your host to lead you off the beaten track and get a true taste for what this culture is really about – inclusivity, freedom and of course, fun!
Maybe try the popular gay bar, Taboo, or stop by at The Getto. This burlesque club comes bistro has been a ‘lounge’ for the LGBTQ community for decades.
- A break in an Amsterdam café
- Professional guide (a real A’dam resident with years of experience)
- Explore the electric LGBTQ scene in Amsterdam with a host
- Visit most vibrant clubs, pubs and cocktail bars in the area that your host recommends
- Explore historically significant areas for the LGBTQ community like Amstel and Reguliersdwarsstraat
- Visit different neighborhoods that are loved and frequented by the LGBTQ community
- Visit a popular local LGBTQ bar and enjoy a drink (or three)
- Get recommendations from your host on other LGBTQ spots to visit or party at in the city
Good to know
- Private and personalized experience
- 3 hours with a host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What’s not included:
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Get in touch with us to create a customized LGBTQ tour of Amsterdam.