"Amsterdam is often refered to as the Venice of the North, and there is no better way to experience this city than from the water."
Having a unique point of view from the water helps you connect with one of the most essential elements of Dutch life. The rivers and canals have been central to city life for centuries.
When you book a private boat tour of Amsterdam with us, you have an intimate experience that allows you to explore the smaller canals that the large tourist boats don’t have access too. A local guide will accompany you on-board, sharing with you the history of the canals. Discover the secrets of how Amsterdam was constructed from the 13th century. See incredible mansions owned by the wealthy 17th century merchants.
You can choose to go during the day and enjoy the hustle and bustle from the comfort of the water. Or maybe you could go in the evening, and see Amsterdam come alive with romantic lighting. This tour is a must for anyone and can be tailored for your specific interests. Come and see Amsterdam the local way – with us!
Did you know?
- There are 165 Amsterdam canals that combine for a length of over 100km (about 60 miles).
- The Canal Ring became part of the UNESCO World Heritage list in 2010.
- There are only in fact 409 bridges connecting Venice’s canals. Amsterdam actually has 1281 bridges.
- Professional local guide
- Private boat tour and driver
- Snacks and beverages
Does not include:
- Pick up and drop offs
- Tips or gratiuites (optional)